Searching for Fabrics - Tips & Tricks
Searching for the perfect fabric for your quilting project can be daunting when you are shopping on-line. You cannot browse across the rows and rows of fabrics that you normally see in a brick and mortar store.
You may enjoy scrolling through pages of fabrics or you may just lose patience after hitting the next page icon a couple of times...
There are 2 ways that you can search for fabrics in my on-line store:
- You can use the search button represented by magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen
- Looking for some pink batiks, simply enter "pink batiks" and click Submit/Search!
- You will be presented with the number of items found that contain all the search criteria and just below the items will be listed.
- Click the All Fabrics link in the menu bar.
- The Filter By pull-down menu will present you with all the tags used to categorise all the fabrics available.
- If are looking for Lions, scroll to Lions and select this tag
- You will be presented with the number of items found with this tag and just below the items will be listed.
- Each fabrics will be tagged by manufacturer, designer, major colors, style (such as Civil War), graphic elements (contains Lions, Seahorses).
Happy shopping for your quilting projects!